£39 – Steak meal & cocktail for 2 in central London
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now visit Smith & Wollensky, just off the Strand, for a steak meal with unlimited fries or salad plus drinks for less than £20 a head -- that's a saving of up to 64%.
- A steak meal for two, including a 250g Cornish sirloin steak each, unlimited fries (you can swap fries for a mixed garden salad or caesar salad)
- Either a 125ml glass of red, white or rosé wine each or a kentucky garden cocktail each
- A voucher for one is £20 and a voucher for four is £78
- Valid 12-2:30pm daily; 6-9:30pm Monday-Saturday until 13 September
Why We Love It
- Smith & Wollensky opened in New York in 1977 -- its London branch is the first outside the US
- Executive head chef Tom Cook previously worked at the 2-AA-Rosette Le Pont de la Tour, the Michelin-starred Tom Aikens restaurant, and with Michel Roux Jr at the 2-Michelin-starred Le Gavroche
- A near-perfect 98% of over 370 Travelzoo members who have previously rated an experience here said they loved it
There is a maximum of four people per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 64% off
How to Book
(397 Member Ratings)