£42 – Mayfair: chateaubriand, unlimited fries & jazz for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Boisdale of Mayfair serves "traditional Scottish fare given an upmarket makeover", says the London Evening Standard. You and a friend can visit for a chateaubriand meal for £21 a head.
- A chateaubriand for two people to share, plus unlimited fries, a choice of sauce each and one additional side to share
- You can add a 125ml glass of champagne each for £55
- Valid 6-10pm Monday-Saturday until 31 August. You can also dine 12-2:30pm Monday-Saturday but please note there is no music during lunch
- You can also visit the Boisdale properties in Bishopsgate for a chateaubriand for £42 for two, or in Canary Wharf for a Sunday lunch for £59 for two
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 53% on the regular cost of your meal
- Boisdale of Mayfair is a "cosy and eclectic" venue with "excellent" music and "very enjoyable" food, according to The Travel Magazine
- The restaurant is within walking distance of some of London's most popular attractions, including Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace
A maximum of six people per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 53% off
How to Book
(22 Member Ratings)