£42 – Bishopsgate: Chateaubriand, fries & jazz for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect "cooking showcasing Scotland's best produce" at the Rosette-awarded Boisdale of Bishopsgate, which "occupies an atmospheric vaulted basement" (The AA) near Liverpool Street station. A chateaubriand meal for two is now £21 a head.
- A chateaubriand for two people to share, plus unlimited fries, a choice of sauce each and one additional side to share
- You can add a 125ml glass of champagne each to your meal for £55
- Valid 6-9:15pm Monday-Friday until 31 August. You can also dine 12-2:30pm Monday-Friday but please note there is no music during lunch
- You can also visit the Boisdale properties in Mayfair for a chateaubriand for £42 for two, or in Canary Wharf for a Sunday lunch for £59 for two
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 54% on the regular cost of your meal
- This central-London venue is within a 15-minute walk of both The Gherkin and the Walkie-Talkie building
- The venue houses a jazz club, where you can enjoy live music; performers cover a number of different styles, including classic jazz, R&B and Parisian swing
A maximum of six people per booking. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 54% off
Please note this deal is only valid Monday-Friday and doesn't include Saturdays as previously stated on the deal page and email -- the restaurant is closed at the weekend.
How to Book
(10 Member Ratings)