£169 – Michelin-starred chef's table experience for 2
Why We Love This Deal
You can expect "confident and passionate" cooking at Michelin-starred L'Ortolan in Berkshire. You and a friend can now sit down to a tasting-menu meal at the chef's table for less than £85 a head. This experience includes champagne and other extras, while also allowing you to see the kitchen staff at work.
- A 7-course tasting menu for two at the chef's table, including a glass of champagne each and canapés on arrival, followed by petits fours and after-dinner coffees each*
- A voucher for four is £319
- Valid from 12-1:30pm and 7-8:30pm Tuesday-Thursday and 12-2pm Fridays until 31 July
- Alternatively, you can visit for a 4-course spring tasting menu for two for £99 or a 5-course Menu Gourmand tasting experience for two £149
Why We Love It
- This Travelzoo-exclusive experience is not usually available in the evenings, and is the cheapest way to enjoy a meal at the chef's table
- "Rising-star chef Tom Clarke brings renewed prestige and sparkle with his take on vibrant contemporary cooking, raising the bar at the smart, country-house style restaurant", says The AA, which awards the property three Rosettes
- Dishes show "flair, originality and some playful, artistic touches", according to The Michelin Guide 2019
- The Good Food Guide 2018 praises the "ambitious and refined" cooking
A maximum of four people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(44 Member Ratings)