£149 – Michelin-starred tasting menu w/bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
L'Ortolan restaurant is a "beautiful" 17th-century former vicarage in Berkshire that offers "confident and passionate" cooking, according to The Michelin Guide 2019. You can now visit the Michelin-starred property for a five-course tasting-menu meal and a glass of English sparkling wine for less than £75 a head.
- The Menu Gourmand tasting experience for two, including five courses, an appetiser and a pre-dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of English sparkling wine each on arrival*
- A voucher for one is £75; a voucher for four is £295
- Valid 12-1:30pm Wednesday-Thursday and 12-2pm Fridays; 7-8:30pm Tuesday-Thursday until 31 July
- Alternatively, you can visit for a 4-course spring tasting menu for two for £99 or a 7-course chef's table experience for two for £169
Why We Love It
- This gourmet tasting experience is available for lunch and dinner
- "Rising-star chef Tom Clarke brings renewed prestige and sparkle with his take on vibrant contemporary cooking, raising the bar at the smart, country-house style restaurant," says The AA, which awards the property three Rosettes
- Dishes show "flair, originality and some playful, artistic touches", according to The Michelin Guide 2019
There is no limit to the amount of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(43 Member Ratings)