£25 – 'Glamorous' Marcus Wareing bar in London: 4 cocktails
Why We Love This Deal
George's Bar, which sits alongside celebrity chef Marcus Wareing's restaurant, The Gilbert Scott, at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, is a "breathtakingly ornate and glamorous cocktail bar" (The AA). For £25, you and up to three friends can visit for four cocktails -- saving up to 56% on the usual cost.
- Four cocktails to share between up to four people, up to the value of £14.50 each (click here to see the list)*
- Valid daily until 31 August. Times: 11:30am until late Saturday-Thursday; 11:30am-4:30pm Friday
Why We Love It
- You will save up to £33 on the regular cost of this experience
- Time Out recommends this "fancy hotel bar" inside a "jaw-dropping, tall-ceilinged room", and also notes its "glamorous setting"
- The bar is named after the architect of the building, Sir George Gilbert Scott, a leading architect of the Gothic Revival period
- George's Bar was launched by celebrity chef Marcus Wareing, who holds a Michelin star, has published numerous cookbooks and has appeared on several television shows to date
Voucher must be used by up to four people. Maximum of one voucher per booking per visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 56% off
How to Book
(162 Member Ratings)