Sold outThis deal was published March 14, 2019 and sold out June 14, 2019. See current deals
£35 – Marlow: celeb-chef lunch w/river views for 2, 37% off
Why We Love This Deal
Sindhu by Atul Kochhar is a South Indian restaurant in Marlow where you can expect "tasty food" and "stylish décor", according to Luxury Lifestyle Magazine. The venue -- which has also be awarded two AA Rosettes -- is now offering lunch for two for £17.50 a head -- that's a saving of 37%.
- A 2-course lunch for two people, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each from the Lunch Menu, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £70
- You can add a third course to your meal -- this option is £39 for two and £78 for four
- Valid from 12-2:30pm Monday-Friday until 30 June
Why We Love It
- "South Indian recipes are given a sophisticated modern makeover to create refined, subtly spiced dishes," says The Michelin Guide 2019
- The Daily Mail praises the "top-class Indian food" at the "elegant" property, which is in "picture-perfect" town of Marlow
Food Critic Andy Hayler calls the food "genuinely top notch", saying "this restaurant is worth a look"
- Atul Kochhar was the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star for his work at Tamarind in 2001, and his London restaurant Benares has held its Michelin star since 2007
- Kochhar has appeared on television shows including "Saturday Kitchen" and "Great British Menu"
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.