Sold outThis deal was published March 19, 2019 and sold out June 21, 2019. See current deals
£18 – Oxford guided walking tour for 2, 30% off
Why We Love This Deal
For £18, you and a friend can explore the city of Oxford on foot with this offer from Oxford Walking Tours. This experience includes a 90-minute guided tour for two, during which you'll also learn about the university's famous landmarks.
- A 90-minute Walking Tour of Oxford for two adults (aged 16 and over)
- A voucher for one is £9
- The walking tour is valid for tours at 12pm, 2pm and 4pm daily until 30 September
Why We Love It
- You will save 30% on the regular cost
- During the tour, you'll get entry to some of the college buildings, including the Bodleian Library*, which is the second-largest library in the UK
- Entry to the college where "Harry Potter" was filmed is included in the price of your ticket, and some of the city's landmarks and colleges have featured in popular TV series including "Lewis" and "Inspector Morse"
Maximum of 12 vouchers per group. Must be used by two adults aged 16 and over in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their full value.The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.