£10 – Half price: return scenic railway trip for 2 in Kent
Why We Love This Deal
With this half-price offer, you and a friend can now take a scenic diesel train ride on the Spa Valley Railway from Royal Tunbridge Wells to Eridge and back again for £10.
- A 2-person ticket for a return train trip from Tunbridge Wells to Eridge on the 12pm or 1:40pm trains only*
- A family ticket (valid for up to four people) is £12. Children under two travel for free
- Valid various dates until 30 November
Why We Love It
- You will save 50% on the regular cost of this experience
- Diesel trains depart from Tunbridge Wells West station -- an 1886-built engine shed that is one of few still performing its original purpose, and has locomotives on display
- The timetable also includes a steam train option**
- You could combine your train ride with a trip to the Pantiles in Tunbridge Wells, which has a variety of shops, cafés, galleries and bars, plus its own spring -- it's less than five minutes' walk away
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. Tickets are only valid for one return trip which must be completed without a break in the journey - you cannot alight at intermediate stations. The train will be at Eridge for approximately 25 minutes. You can alight at Eridge but must return on the same train. The departure time is the time of the trains departure at Tunbridge Wells West Station, TN2 5QY. All Travelzoo customers start and finish at Tunbridge Wells West Station. This deal is not valid for journeys starting at High Rocks, Groombridge or Eridge. For queries please contact email@example.com. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(91 Member Ratings)