£10 – Brighton: 'spectacular' seafront viewing tower entry
Why We Love This Deal
You can now ride the British Airways i360 -- a 450-foot-tall viewing tower on the Brighton seafront -- for £10, saving 39% on the regular cost.
- One adult ticket (aged 16 and over) to the British Airways i360
- £2 off a glass of Nyetimber sparkling wine on the day (adults only) to be taken in the Nyetimber Sky Bar
- A child ticket (4-15) is £7
- Children aged 0-3 can enter for free but you must purchase a £0 voucher for them
- Experiences last 25 minutes
- You can also get two adult tickets to ride the tower twice -- your ticket is valid for two consecutive flights, plus you also get a bottle of Nyetimber Classic Cuvée Sparkling Wine to share between two*-- this experience lasts 50 minutes (25 minutes per trip)
- Valid daily until 29 March, 2020. View flight times here
Why We Love It
- During your flight, you will glide up 450 feet, and once at the top, you can take in views across Brighton and along the coast -- on clear days, you could spot the tip of the Isle of Wight, which is over 40 miles away
- The Daily Express calls the tower a "spectacular 21st-century addition to the landscape"
Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(46 Member Ratings)