£29 – Somerset: 2 all-day heritage train tickets, 28% off
Why We Love This Deal
For less than £15 a head, you and a friend can get all-day unlimited travel on the West Somerset Railway, while taking in views of the Quantock Hills, Exmoor and the Bristol Channel.
- A one-day rover ticket for two adults (aged 18 and over) for the West Somerset Railway, which includes unlimited travel all day
- A voucher for one adult is £15; a voucher for one child (aged 3-17) is £9
- Valid on all blue and red timetable days until 31 October. Timetable available here
Why We Love It
- You'll save 28% on the usual cost of this experience
- West Somerset Railway is the longest standard gauge independent heritage railway in the country, and runs for 20 miles between Bishops Lydeard, near Taunton, and Minehead
- With 10 stops to hop off at, you could explore the medieval village of Dunster -- taking in sites like Dunster Castle or the octagonal yarn market -- or alight at Doniford Halt for a spot of fossil hunting on Doniford Beach
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(85 Member Ratings)