£69 – Southport luxury salon: 3 treatments & afternoon tea
Why We Love This Deal
You can now visit the House of Evelyn in Southport for a pampering package for less than half the usual price. Part of the "stylish" (The AA) Vincent Hotel, the salon is offering three treatments, afternoon tea and a glass of prosecco for £69.
- A pampering package for one, including a 30-minute Decléor Aromatherapy Discovery Facial, a 30-minute head, neck and shoulder massage, and a 30-minute hand and foot treatment
- Afternoon tea, which includes a selection of mini sandwiches, homemade cakes and scones with clotted cream and jam, served with a choice of tea or coffee, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco
- A voucher for two is £138
- Valid 10am-8pm Monday-Saturday; 12-6pm Sundays until 31 July
Why We Love It
- You will save 52% on the regular cost
- This deal features 90 minutes of treatment time and is available every weekday until 8pm, making it an ideal after-work treat
- This second branch of House of Evelyn opened in May, 2018 -- the company's first venue launched in July, 2017, in Manchester
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(17 Member Ratings)