£79 – Cheshire luxury spa day w/massage, lunch & champagne
Why We Love This Deal
With this exclusive deal from Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, which holds a 5-bubble rating from The Good Spa Guide, Travelzoo members get a glass of champagne when booking a spa day including a 55-minute treatment, lunch or afternoon tea and more.
- A spa day for one person, including one of the following 55-minute treatments*: anElemis Skin Specifi/Skin Solution Facial; a full-body massage; a classic pedicure; a luxury manicure; an express facial with a back, neck and shoulder massage
- Access to the spa facilities
- Afternoon tea, including a selection of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and preserves, a selection of homemade pastries, a selection of cakes and a pot of tea, or a 2-course lunch from the Spa Lunch Menu
- A 125ml glass of champagne
- Four guest day passes for access to the spa facilities on another day**
- Two £10 vouchers to use towards future treatments***
- A voucher for two is £158
- Valid Monday-Friday until 31 August; spa opening hours are 6:30am-10pm and spa treatments can be taken from 10am-5pm.
Why We Love It
- Treatments are "expertly delivered" at the "elegant" Rookery Hall, says The Good Spa Guide
- The AA Hotel Guide 2019 praises the "extensive, state-of-the art spa and leisure complex"
- The spa is set within a former stable block and boasts a relaxation room, a sauna, a steam room and a 17-metre swimming pool and hydrotherapy pool, flooded with light from the glass roof above
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(27 Member Ratings)