£39 – Dinner & bubbly for 2 at Lancashire countryside hotel
Why We Love This Deal
You can get a 3-course dinner with bubbly for two at The Gibbon Bridge Hotel, in the Forest of Bowland Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, for £39 -- saving 40% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course meal for two people from the set dinner menu, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £75
- Valid 6-7pm Sunday and 6-7:30pm Monday-Friday until 13 September
Why We Love It
- This deal would usually cost £65 for two -- you get it for £19.50 a head
- You can dine in the conservatory or the restaurant -- both have views of the garden and surrounding fells
- We like the sound of the twice-baked hot cheese soufflé, followed by the sirloin steak, with a dessert from the on-site bakery to finish
Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(24 Member Ratings)