£29 – Lancashire barge cruise for 2 w/afternoon tea
Why We Love This Deal
A Lancashire canal cruise for two with a selection of dining options is now available for £29 -- that's less than £15 a head.
- A 90-minute canal cruise for two, including one of the following dining options: afternoon tea, a hotpot with wine or full English breakfast*
- A voucher for one is £15 and a voucher for four is £49
- Valid until 19 July. Afternoon tea cruise: 12pm, 2pm and 4pm daily; breakfast cruise: 10am Saturday-Sunday; hotpot cruise: 6pm Wednesday and Sunday
Why We Love It
- This experience is usually £58 -- you'll get it for half the usual price
- Cruises depart from The Slipway pub in Burscough and travel along the Leeds and Liverpool Canal
- You'll have views of the Pennines as you pass through the Lancashire countryside
No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Must be used by two people in one visit. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(52 Member Ratings)