£89 – Snowdonia getaway with breakfast, save 49%
Why We Love This Deal
The village of Betws-y-Coed in North Wales is the gateway to Snowdonia National Park and Mount Snowdon, and is well known as a walker's paradise. Overnight stays there at the Waterloo Hotel are now £89, which saves 49% on the usual cost. You can also stay two nights for £159.
- This deal is valid Sunday-Thursday until 31 March, 2022. Fridays are an extra £40 (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation in a Superior Lodge Room (in the hotel grounds), with full Welsh breakfast, for two
- Two-night stays with daily breakfast are £159
- Not available on 5 November; 23 December, 2021-5 January, 2022; 18-25 February, 2022
- Note: Due to local guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; contact the hotel for more details
More Reasons to Go
- The Waterloo Hotel is 10 minutes' stroll from the centre of Betws-y-Coed, the principle village of Snowdonia National Park and a popular starting point to climb Mount Snowdon
- There are plenty of local walks of varying distances and difficulty levels, so you can make the most of the area's stunning scenery on foot — ask the hotel for recommendations or visit the Tourist Information Centre, which is 10 minutes' walk away
- Conwy, a Medieval walled town that's home to a 13th-century castle and the Smallest House in Great Britain, is 30 minutes' drive away, or around 50 minutes by public transport — the bus stops outside the hotel
- You can reach the coastal town of Llandudno in 35 minutes by car or around 45 minutes by train — Betws-y-Coed railway station is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
- Portmeirion — an Italian-style village that Lonely Planet calls a "weird and wonderful seaside utopia" — is around 40 minutes' drive from the hotel
- Guests all get access to the leisure facilities, which include a gym and a swimming pool
- Superior Lodge Rooms are in the hotel grounds, separate from the main building, and have French doors leading out to a private patio with a seating area
- You can see the hotel's Covid-19 policy here
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
Children can stay for an extra £20 per child, per night (maximum of two sharing a double sofa bed; enquire on booking).
Dogs are an extra £10 per dog, per night (payable direct to the hotel; enquire on booking).
Parking is free. Betws-y-Coed railway station is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
How to Book: Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 01690 710411 or email email@example.com to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. If your dates are not available, contact Travelzoo for a full refund.
Cancellation and refunds: If you have not yet booked your visit, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. If you have already booked, cancel directly with Waterloo Hotel at least 48 hours prior to arrival. Once you have cancelled, go to My Account and choose Get Refund. All meals will be served in accordance with government regulations at the time of your stay. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication. The photos are for illustration purposes only. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance before the voucher expiration date.
How to Book
(23 Member Ratings)