£29 – Afternoon tea & swim for 2 near Wakefield
Why We Love This Deal
Waterton Park Hotel -- a 4-star property in a "truly idyllic setting" (The AA) near Wakefield -- is now offering access to its leisure facilities followed by afternoon tea for two for £29 -- that's a saving of 57% on the regular cost.
- Access to the leisure facilities for two and afternoon tea, including a selection of sandwiches, scones with homemade jam and clotted cream, cakes, and your choice of coffee and speciality teas
- A 15% discount on any additional spa treatments*
- A voucher for four is £58
- Valid daily until 30 September
- Facilities: 7am-3pm; afternoon tea 3pm or 3:30pm in the Bridgewalk Restaurant
- You can also get a spa day with up to 60 minutes' treatment time for £59
Why We Love It
- The leisure facilities are in the hotel's Georgian mansion, Walton Hall, which stands on an island in the centre of the property's 26-acre lake
- You'll take afternoon tea in the AA-Rosette-awarded Bridgewalk Restaurant
- You will get access to the leisure facilities, which include a lake-level swimming pool with views of the surrounding woodland, a spa bath, a sauna, a steam room and a gym
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(72 Member Ratings)