£59 – Tees Valley: treatment with lunch or afternoon tea
Why We Love This Deal
Wynyard Hall, a grand Georgian country house in County Durham, is offering a 60-minute treatment with a 2-course lunch or afternoon tea for £59.
- One of the following 60-minute Natura Bissé treatments for one: a Skin Comfort Facial, a Citrus Essence Facial, a Lomi Juma Full Body Massage or a Sweet Dreams Full Body Massage*
- A 2-course lunch or afternoon tea
- A 125ml glass of prosecco
- A voucher for two is £115
- Valid Tuesday-Friday from 1 May-30 September. Treatments: 11am-5pm; lunch: 12-2pm; afternoon tea: 12-4pm
- We have also negotiated deals for garden entry with lunch for two or a sparkling afternoon tea with garden entry for two
- Alternatively, get an overnight stay for two, including breakfast, bubbly and garden entry, for £109
- You can also visit for lunch and bubbly for two for £39, or dinner and bubbly for two for £45
Why We Love It
- "Wynyard Hall will immediately impress with its grandeur and elegance," says The AA
- The 2-AA Rosette restaurant changes its menu almost daily as fresh ingredients are harvested from its gardens and foraged from the estate
- The Daily Telegraph says the afternoon tea is "wildly popular" at this "grand Georgian pile"
There is no maximum group size. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Not valid for products. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(23 Member Ratings)