£29 – Lunch for 2 at 'stunning' Durham hotel, up to 51% off
Why We Love This Deal
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill at Hotel Indigo Durham opened last year as part of a £15 million revamp of the city council's former headquarters. You can now dine on a 3-course lunch for two in the "wonderfully atmospheric" (The Daily Telegraph) dining room for just £14.50 a head with this offer -- saving up to 51% on the usual cost.
- A 3-course lunch for two from the set lunch menu*
- A voucher for four is £57
- During December the Festive Menu will replace the set lunch menu
- Valid 12-2:30pm Monday-Thursday until 31 December, 2019; Monday-Saturday from 1 January-28 February, 2020
- We have also negotiated a chateaubriand deal for two for £29
Why We Love It
- "The sprawling red brick and stone building – with its domed tower, decorative columns and arched windows – bursts with Victorian civic pride" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "The striking restaurant retains plenty character and period features," says a reviewer for ChronicleLive, who would "recommend anyone to go"
- The "stunning" (ChronicleLive) Grade II-listed hotel was also once the administration office for Durham University, and there are still "lots of nods to academia and the cathedral, with original features retained" (The Daily Telegraph)
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 51% off
This deal is available Monday-Thursday throughout December, not Monday-Saturday as previously advertised
How to Book
(69 Member Ratings)