£39 – 'Superb' tasting meal for 2 at Northumberland hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Battlesteads Hotel & Restaurant is an "utterly charming" (The AA) 18th-century farmhouse that serves "superb" food (Chronicle Live). You can now get a 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two for £39 -- saving 44% on the usual cost.
- A 5-course tasting-menu meal for two people
- A voucher for four is £75
- You can get a 5-course tasting-menu meal and a session on stargazing at Battlesteads Observatory for £49 for two and £95 for four
- Valid Monday-Saturday until 29 February, 2020. Dinner can be taken at 6:30pm, 7pm or 7:30pm. Events in the observatory start at 9pm
- Alternatively, you can get a two-night stay for two, including a tasting-menu meal and breakfast, for £195
Why We Love It
- Battlesteads Hotel & Restaurant was named Hotel of the Year at the 2017 North East England Tourism Awards
- The restaurant sources local produce and uses ingredients from its kitchen garden to create "beautiful" dishes (The Scottish Sun)
- The observatory is in a Dark Skies area and has received the "Milky Way" darkness rating, which applies to sites where the Milky Way is visible to the naked eye
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(14 Member Ratings)