£29 – Leeds: Sunday roast platter for 2 w/carafe of wine
Why We Love This Deal
Situated on Granary Wharf waterside in Leeds city centre, The Lock Kitchen and Bar has a "chilled vibe" that's perfect for "people-watching", says the Yorkshire Evening Post. With this deal, you and a friend can share a Sunday lunch platter with a carafe of wine for £14.50 a head.
- A Sunday lunch platter for two; choose from roast shoulder of English pork with crackling, topside of beef, or half a roast chicken, all served with duck fat roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, red wine gravy, carrot and swede mash, and seasonal greens
- A 250ml carafe of wine to share*
- A voucher for four is £58
- Valid 12:30-5pm Sundays until 31 October
- We have also negotiated an afternoon tea for two in the hotel's Sky Lounge for £29
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 39% on the regular cost of this meal
- The restaurant is based in the 4-star DoubleTree by Hilton Leeds City Centre, which is a few minutes' walk from Leeds railway station and less than 10 minutes' walk from the city centre shops
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.