£19.95 – Café Rouge: 2-course meal for 2 at 68 locations
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now get a 2-course meal for two at a selection of Café Rouge* restaurants across the UK for less than £10 a head.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each
- You can add a third course to your meal for an extra £2 per person
- Valid 12pm onwards** Sunday-Friday 26 June-24 September
- You can also visit for a cheese afternoon tea for two for £24.95, or £29.95 with wine
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 54% on the regular cost of your meal
- There are 68 locations to choose from, including Cheshire Oaks, Blackheath, Birmingham, Brighton, Oxford and Cardiff
- Café Rouge was awarded the Highest Food Quality & Taste award 2018 by the MCA Eating Out Panel
- You will have a choice of classic French dishes -- we love the sound of soupe à l'oignon, followed by moules and finished with crème brûlée
Supplements apply as per the menu. Maximum group size is six. Maximum three vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 54% off
Limited Quantity Available
Please note that the Dorking branch will be closing from 7 July. The Lakeside Shopping Centre branch in Essex has now closed.
How to Book
(317 Member Ratings)