£39 – Flight simulator experience near Newcastle, was £60
Why We Love This Deal
For £39, you can spend 30 minutes in the 737 Experience flight simulator in Newburn, near Newcastle -- saving 35% on the usual cost.
- A 30-minute flight simulator session for one person, including a brief introduction to the controls and 25 minutes' flight time from takeoff to landing
- Valid 9am-9pm Monday-Friday; 9am-8pm Saturdays; 10am-8pm Sundays until 31 March, 2020
- A voucher for 60 minutes is £59; a voucher for 90 minutes is £89; a voucher for 120 minutes is £109
Why We Love It
- The simulator is an exact 1:1 scale replica of the cockpit of the Boeing 737-800NG and features a 220-degree high-definition visual system -- giving you a very realistic experience
- You can choose to fly from any airport in the world
- With the guidance of an instructor you'll take off, complete circuits around the airport, prepare the aircraft for landing, fly the aircraft into the approach position and execute a successful landing
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(20 Member Ratings)