Sold outThis deal was published September 06, 2019 and sold out November 19, 2019. See current deals
£6 – Annual ticket to Hartlepool naval museum, 25% off
Why We Love This Deal
The National Museum of the Royal Navy Hartlepool is a recreation of an 18th-century seaport that is home to HMS Trincomalee, Britain's oldest warship still afloat. You can now visit for £6, saving 25% on the regular cost.
- Entry for one adult (aged 16-64) to The National Museum of the Royal Navy Hartlepool. Your voucher will be exchanged for a ticket that is valid for 12 months from your first visit
- A voucher for one child (aged 5-15), student* or senior (aged 65+) are £4.80
- Valid daily until 29 February, 2020. Opening times are 10am-5pm until 31 October, then 11am-4pm 1 November-29 February. Last admission is one hour before closing time
Why We Love It
- You will be taken on a journey along a recreation of the 18th-century quayside, during the time of Lord Nelson, Napoleon and the Battle of Trafalgar
- The museum features live re-enactments and reconstructions, including the stories of those who served aboard the warships, and gun and cannon displays
- See how tradesmen worked and how people spent their leisure time playing traditional games
- The National Museum of the Royal Navy Hartlepool is well-loved locally -- an impressive 95% of TripAdvisor reviewers have rated the property as Very Good or Excellent
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.