£7 – Yorkshire Dales: classic steam train journey, 41% off
Why We Love This Deal
For £7, you can travel through the Yorkshire countryside aboard the restored Victorian and Edwardian carriages of the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway. This deal saves 41% on the regular price.
- An adult (16+) Day Ticket for the Embsay & Bolton Abbey Steam Railway
- Tickets are valid all day for journeys between Embsay and Bolton Abbey stations. You may start from either station
- A voucher for two adults is £12; a family voucher for two adults and two children is £15 and a voucher for one child is £3.50. Valid on select dates until 22 October. Click here for the timetable
Why We Love It
- The railway has been featured in Michael Portillor's BBC TV series, "Great British Railway Journeys"
- You can "enjoy the Yorkshire countryside from the comfort of a cosy carriage pulled by a beautifully restored steam engine", says The Yorkshire Evening Post
- The railway is well regarded locally -- 83% of TripAdvisor reviews rate it as Excellent or Very Good and an impressive 94% of Travelzoo members who have visited this railway on a previous deal and rated it said they loved it
- The restored Edwardian and Victorian wooden carriages will carry you through some of Yorkshire's finest countryside
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(127 Member Ratings)