£99 – Michelin-starred 5-course lunch for 2 in Birmingham
Why We Love This Deal
Purnell's Restaurant in Birmingham has received accolades including three AA Rosettes and a Michelin star. You and a friend can now visit for a tasting-menu lunch and experience textures and flavours that "marry perfectly" (The Michelin Guide) for less than £50 a head -- that's a saving of 34%.
- The Purnell's Journey tasting-menu lunch for two, which includes five courses, plus bread and butter
- 20% off the wine flight if taken
- Alternatively, for an extra £13 a head you can get the Spring tasting menu, which includes an extra four courses
- We've also negotiated an offer the Brummie Tapas tasting menu for £69 for two
- Valid 12-1:30pm Wednesday-Saturday until 31 August
- You can visit for dinner 7-9pm Tuesday-Friday for a £20 supplement per person (payable directly to the venue)
Why We Love It
- "There's sheer satisfaction to be found" in the dishes, according to The Good Food Guide 2019, which praises the "inventive" food and "friendly" service
- Chef patron and proprietor Glynn Purnell has appeared on "Great British Menu", winning twice and later appearing as a mentor -- this tasting menu features the Monkfish Masala, the dish that won him a spot on the final menu
- The AA praises Purnell's "creative cooking" and "dapper" restaurant that features "fashionably muted" colours and "daring... stylish artworks"
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(134 Member Ratings)