£119 – The Ritz: Michelin-starred meal & champagne for 2
Why We Love This Deal
"There is nowhere grander than The Ritz", says The Michelin Guide 2019, praising the "lavishness of its Louis XVI decoration". For less than £60 a head, you can now get a 3-course meal with champagne for two at this Michelin-starred restaurant, set within the world-famous AA 5-Red-Star hotel.
- A 3-course meal for two from a Set Menu, and a 150ml glass of Barons de Rothschild Réserve Ritz Brut NV champagne each
- A voucher for three is £179 and a voucher for four is £238
- Valid 12:30-2:15pm Monday-Saturday; 5:30-9:30pm Monday-Thursday; 5:30-6pm Friday-Saturday; 7-9:30pm Sunday 2 January-31 May*
Why We Love It
- You can expect "classic and contemporary cooking in stunning opulence", according to The AA, which awards the restaurant three Rosettes for culinary excellence
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "sumptuous surroundings with classic, yet inventive, British dishes" and calls the dining room an "extraordinary setting", praising the painted ceiling, marble columns, floor-to-ceiling windows and chandeliers
- "Cooking here is intricate and flawless" and the restaurant is "absolutely fabulous", says The Times
- Opened in 1906, the property has welcomed royal guests including the Prince of Wales (the future King Edward VII), The Queen Mother, Prince Charles and Queen Elizabeth II, who hosted her 80th birthday at the hotel
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(1241 Member Ratings)