Sold outThis deal was published August 28, 2019 and sold out October 15, 2019. See current deals
£35 – Mayfair: 2-AA-Rosette celeb-chef lunch & bubbly for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Kanishka is "original, opulent and outrageously good", says GQ. You and a friend can now visit Atul Kochhar's 2-AA-Rosette Mayfair restaurant for a 2-course lunch with bubbly for £17.50 a head.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the set menu, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- A voucher for four is £69 and a voucher for one is £18
- You can add a third course for an extra £10 per couple. A voucher for four is £89 and a voucher for one is £23
- Valid 12-2:45pm Monday-Saturday until 30 November
Why We Love It
- You'll save £26 on the regular price of this dining experience
- Kanishka opened in March, 2019, and has already won two AA Rosettes for its "vibrant regional Indian cooking"
- Atul Kochhar was the first Indian chef to receive a Michelin star back in 2001
- You may recognise Atul from his television appearances on the BBC's "Saturday Kitchen", "MasterChef Goes Large" and "Great British Menu"
- Kanishka focuses on cuisine from the northeast of India, and "tempts you with dishes that would be novel to most curry house habitués", says The Daily Telegraph
There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.