£52pp – Michelin-starred The Goring: 3 courses & champagne
Why We Love This Deal
The Goring in Belgravia is an "icon of British hospitality", says The AA. For £52, you can visit this 5-Red-Star hotel and enjoy a 3-course meal with champagne at its Michelin-starred, 3-AA-Rosette restaurant.
- A 3-course meal for one, including a starter, a main course and a dessert, plus petits fours and a 125ml glass of Thiénot Champagne Brut
- A voucher for two is £104
- Valid 12-2:15pm Monday-Friday; 7-9:45pm Sunday-Friday; 9:15-9:45pm Saturdays from 2-31 January, 2020
Why We Love It
- The Goring is the "perfect spot for those who 'like things done properly' but without the stuffiness", says The Michelin Guide 2019, and its dishes are "prepared with great skill and understanding"
- Similar experiences at this restaurant would cost £72 for lunch or £84 for dinner
- Across the road from Buckingham Palace, the hotel is a firm favourite with the royal family. The hotel welcomed royalty from all over the world for the coronations of George VI and Queen Elizabeth II, and the Duchess of Cambridge stayed there the night before her wedding to Prince William
- The Goring was opened by Otto Richard Goring in 1910 and remains in the family to this day. In 1990, George Goring accepted an OBE from Her Majesty The Queen at Buckingham Palace for services to the hotel industry. In 2013, The Goring became the first and only hotel to be awarded a Royal Warrant for hospitality services
- The AA awards the property five Red Stars, signifying Inspector's Choice status -- hotels with Red Stars offer excellent levels of quality throughout, and outstanding levels of hospitality and service
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(50 Member Ratings)