£35 – Indian meal & wine for 2 at 'hidden gem' in the City
Why We Love This Deal
Anokha sits within a Grade II-listed building in the City. You can now visit this "hidden gem" (Luxuria Lifestyle Magazine), for a 2-course lunch or dinner for two for £35, saving up to 48% on the regular cost.
- A 2-course meal for two people, including a starter, a main course and a rice or naan each from the à la carte menu, plus a 125ml glass of wine each
- A voucher for one is £18
- Valid 11am-3pm and 5:30-11pm Monday-Friday until 13 October
Why We Love It
- You can save over £32 on the usual cost of this Indian dining experience for two
Anokha Indian restaurant is "exquisite" and "beautifully designed" -- Luxuria Lifestyle Magazine
- The Gherkin and Lloyd's building are both within a few minutes walk of the restaurant -- making it a perfect spot for a lunch date, or after-work dining
- The building dates back to the 18th century and was previously a tea warehouse, owned by the East India Tea Company
Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.