£39 – Evening Thames cruise for 2 w/bubbly, music & canapés
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can listen to live music while passing some of London's most famous landmarks on this evening cruise on the Thames, which includes a glass of sparkling wine and a selection of cold canapés, for less than £20 a head.
- The 2-hour evening Thames cruise for two (aged 18 and over), including a glass of sparkling wine on arrival, a selection of cold canapés* and music by a live musician
- Valid Friday and Sunday until 31 March, 2020. Boarding commences from Tower Pier at 6:15pm. Your boat will depart at 6:30pm and return to Tower Pier at 8:30pm
- Alternatively, you can or take a high-speed jetboat ride along the Thames, past some of London's most famous sights, for less than £30 a head
Why We Love It
- You'll save 32% on the regular price of this cruise
- A live musician will perform a mixture of pop, rock, swing and funk as you cruise up and down the river
- You'll pass some of London's most well-known sights, including the Tower of London, The Shard, and Big Ben
- Stuck for gift ideas this Christmas? We have hundreds of dining, spa, activity, theatre and hotel deals to inspire you
Unfortunately City Cruises is unable to accommodate wheelchair users on this cruise. There is no maximum number of people per booking. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(149 Member Ratings)