£11 – 24-hour hop-on, hop-off Thames river cruise ticket
Why We Love This Deal
For £11 a head, you can take in some of London's most famous sights with this 24-hour ticket for City Cruises' hop-on, hop-off sightseeing boat tours -- you'll save 43% on the regular cost of this pass.
- A 24-hour hop-on, hop-off adult ticket on the River Red Rover sightseeing cruise (aged 16 and over)
- Child tickets (aged 5-15) are £7; family tickets (two adults and three children) are £38
- Children under five travel for free
- You can embark at Greenwich, Tower, London Eye and Westminster piers* -- all boats have a café on board and are suitable for travel in all weather conditions
- Valid Monday-Thursday until 30 November -- timetable can be found here
Why We Love It
- With your ticket, you can hop on and off as often as you like for 24 hours -- this is a great alternative way to explore the city
- There will be a running commentary about the landmarks you'll pass, which include the Houses of Parliament, Tower Bridge, the London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral
Boats are wheelchair accessible -- check details on 020 77400 400 or ask a pier member of staff. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. No maximum group size. Spectators are not permitted. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Must be redeemed in one visit, ticket then valid for three consecutive days. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(296 Member Ratings)