£59 – Wiltshire spa day inc massage, facial & afternoon tea
Why We Love This Deal
The Halcyon Spa at Bishopstrow Hotel near Wareminster has been awarded four bubbles by The Good Spa Guide for its "warm and friendly service" and "enjoyable" facilities. You can now visit for a spa day including two treatments and afternoon tea for £59 -- that's a saving of 51%.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the leisure facilities and thermal suite, plus robe, towel and slipper hire
- A 25-minute Elemis facial and a 25-minute back, neck and shoulder massage
- Afternoon tea for one, including a selection of sandwiches, sweet treats and scones with cream and jam, served with a choice of tea or coffee
- A voucher for two is £115
- Valid 10:30am-6pm Sunday-Friday until 30 September. Treatments: 10:30am-6pm Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm Sunday; afternoon tea: 12-5:30pm in the main hotel*
Why We Love It
- One treatment alone would usually cost you £49 -- you get two treatments, plus more, for £59
- The Grade II-listed Georgian hotel is set in 27 acres of "delightful" (The AA) grounds in the Wiltshire countryside
- Leisure facilities and the thermal suite which include indoor and an outdoor pools, a steam room, a hot tub, a monsoon shower and a sauna
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. If you are pregnant or have any medical treatments that may affect your treatment, please inform the spa upon booking. There may be classes at peak time and children will also be using the pool -- children's swim times are 8-10am and 3:30-6pm in the indoor pool and all day in the outdoor pool. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Limited Quantity Available
Please note you can now visit the spa 10:30am-6pm, and treatments can also be taken 10:30am-6pm.
How to Book
(14 Member Ratings)