£49 – Formby spa day with massage & lunch, up to 40% off
Why We Love This Deal
Formby Hall Golf Resort & Spa in Southport sits in an "attractive" (The Daily Telegraph) setting surrounded by woodland walks. You can now visit for a spa day with all-day access, a treatment and lunch for £49.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the leisure facilities and thermal suite, plus robe, slippers and towel hire
- Either a 25-minute personalised express facial or a 25-minute back, neck and shoulder massage
- A choice of dishes from the spa snack menu (you can choose dishes of up to £10.70 in total)
- A voucher for two is £98
- Valid 10am-5:30pm* Monday-Friday until 30 September. Lunch is served 12-4pm in the bistro
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 40% on the regular cost of this experience
- The hotel underwent a £2.4 million refurbishment in 2017, which included work on the swimming pool and the addition of new spa facilities
- "The amenities are the main draw," says The Daily Telegraph
- Facilities include a swimming pool, a steam room, a spa bath plus thermal suites, including a Himalayan salt sauna, a laconium cabin, a steam room and an ice fountain, heated loungers and experience showers
Maximum group size is four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 40% off
Please note that lunch times are 12-4pm, not 11am-5pm as previously stated.
How to Book
(87 Member Ratings)