£55 – Spa day w/massage, facial & cream tea in Cheshire
Why We Love This Deal
Macdonald Craxton Wood is set in 27 acres of "beautiful woodland" (Northern Life Magazine) near Chester. You can now visit for a spa day with two treatments and cream tea for £55.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the facilities and robe, towel and slipper hire
- Two of the following 25-minute treatments: Jessica File and Polish (choice of hands or feet); Elemis Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage; Elemis Superfood Pro Radiance Facial; Elemis Best Foot Forward foot treatment
- Cream tea, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco
- 20% off any pre-booked treatments and a £5 voucher to spend on the day for purchases over £50
- A voucher for two is £109
- Valid 6:30am-10pm Monday-Friday until 31 August. You can visit on a Sunday (8am-8pm) for a £15 supplement per person, payable directly to the spa
Why We Love It
- The "grand-looking hotel" is "stylish and relaxed", says The AA
- Facilities at the spa include a thermal suite, which features a rock sauna, a Swedish sauna, a steam room, two experience showers and two footbaths
- Northern Life Magazine names the hotel on its list of best spa hotels in the Northwest
Maximum group size is six. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. Please inform the spa before booking if you have any medical conditions that may affect your treatments, or if you are pregnant. Please note that there will be classes at peak times and that children will also be using the pool. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(62 Member Ratings)