£49 – Spa day inc treatments at 'stunning' Stratford hotel
Why We Love This Deal
You can now visit the "stunning" (The AA) Grade II-listed Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel for a spa day including two treatments and cream tea for £49. This offer is exclusive to Travelzoo members.
- A spa day for one, including all-day access to the facilities and robe, towel and slipper hire
- Two of the following 25-minute treatments: Jessica File & Polish Hands; Elemis Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage; Elemis Superfood Pro Radiance Facial; Elemis Best Foot Forward foot treatment
- A cream tea, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco
- 20% off any pre-booked treatments and a £5 voucher to spend on the day for purchases over £50
- A voucher for two is £98
- Valid 6:30am-10pm Monday-Friday until 31 August. You can visit on a Sunday (7am-8pm) for a £15 supplement per person, payable directly to the spa. Treatments: 10am-8pm Monday-Thursday; 10am-6pm Friday and Sunday
Why We Love It
- "With facilities that include an excellent Elemis spa with a swimming pool, sauna and steam room, this is where to come for an indulgent break in Stratford," says The Daily Telegraph
- The AA calls the leisure facilities "superb" and praises the hotel's "striking" red-brick and timbered façade, and "well-tended grounds"
Maximum group size six. Treatments can be taken simultaneously -- enquire upon booking. Must be used by one person in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. If you are pregnant, please inform the spa when booking. Please note that children will also be using the pool between 8am-7pm daily. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
How to Book
(18 Member Ratings)