£25 – Blackpool seafront: afternoon tea & swim for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Imperial Hotel Blackpool on the North Promenade is a "traditional, grand Victorian hotel with smart leisure facilities", says The AA. You and a friend can now catch up at this "prime seafront location" over afternoon tea and all-day access to the leisure facilities for £12.50 a head.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a pot of your preferred tea blend, a selection of finger sandwiches, and scones with clotted cream and jam, accompanied by miniature cake treats, plus access to the spa facilities with towel hire
- A voucher for four is £50
- You can add a glass of prosecco each for an extra £10 per couple. A voucher for four is £70
- Valid 2-4:30pm daily* until 31 August. Spa facilities are open 6:30am-10pm Monday-Friday and 8am-9pm Saturday-Sunday
Why We Love It
- Afternoon tea for two without the extras is usually £32
- The Imperial Hotel Blackpool has welcomed a host of royalty, politicians and stars over the years and the bar area even features a mirror for each prime minister that has stayed here, including Sir Winston Churchill
- Facilities at this 4-star hotel include include a heated swimming pool, a spa pool, a sauna and a gym
- You can combine this experience with a trip to the theatre or one of Blackpool's famous attractions -- The Grand Theatre and Blackpool Tower are less than 20 minutes' walk along the seafront
There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Prices quoted are based on the maximum value of the items included in the package at time of publication (21 April, 2019). The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.