£39 – Spa treat w/facial & lunch near Stratford-upon-Avon
Why We Love This Deal
A spa day at the Grade II-listed Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa is now £39. You'll get two 25-minute treatments, all-day access to the facilities and a light lunch. This deal is exclusive to Travelzoo members.
- A spa package for one, including all-day use of the health club and spa facilities, and robe, towel and slipper hire
- Two 25-minute treatments of your choice, including a cleansing and purifying back treatment; a body polish treatment; an Aromatherapy discovery facial; an express manicure or pedicure; a soft hand treatment, or a soft foot treatment
- A light lunch, including a bento box, served with refreshments
- A voucher for two is £75
- You can upgrade to two 40-minute treatments for an extra £20 and get a choice of a bento box lunch with prosecco or afternoon tea. A voucher for two is £115
- Valid 9am-5pm Monday-Friday 1 June-30 September. You can visit Saturday-Sunday for a £15 supplement per person, payable directly to the spa*
Why We Love It
- "Walton Hall's location is its greatest asset", says The Daily Telegraph, which recommends a stroll through the large lily-pad lake and the arboretum for "wonderful views of the gothic revival mansion"
- You'll get all-day use of the facilities, which include a sauna, a steam room and a swimming pool**
Maximum group size is six. Must be used by one person in one visit. Additional vouchers may also be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.