Sold outThis deal was published April 10, 2019 and sold out June 15, 2019. See current deals
£59 – Massage, facial, swim & cream tea at Suffolk mansion
Why We Love This Deal
The Ickworth in Suffolk is a "luxurious hotel that leaves a memorable impression", according to The AA. You can now visit this 18th-century Grade I-listed mansion for two spa treatments with cream tea and a swim for £59 instead of the usual £99.
- A pamper treat for one, including access to the swimming pool*, use of a robe and slippers, and two 30-minute treatments. Choose from a mini manicure, a mini pedicure, an Elemis Express Facial and an Elemis Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage
- Cream tea, including scones with clotted cream and preserves, served with tea or coffee
- Valid 9am-5pm Monday-Friday until to 31 July. Cream tea is served 3-5pm
- A voucher for two is £115
Why We Love It
- The hotel is set on a 1800-acre National Trust estate in the Suffolk countryside -- you might spot deer and hares
- You'll save up to £40 on the regular cost of this experience
- Guests "will enjoy gazing out over the Georgian rotunda and Capability Brown designed parkland, impeccably groomed by the National Trust", says The Daily Telegraph in its 8/10 review
There is no maximum group size. Must be used by two people in one visit. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Please note there may be other children using the pool at any time. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.