£39 – Afternoon tea for 2 at 'breathtaking' Rudding Park
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can take afternoon tea and explore the Kitchen Garden at Rudding Park near Harrogate for £39 -- saving 29% on the usual cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones with jam and clotted cream, a selection of cakes, and Harrogate loose-leaf tea or coffee
- A jar of Rudding Park jam and a packet of Kitchen Garden seeds to take home (one of each per couple)
- The opportunity to explore the Kitchen Garden
- Afternoon tea is served at 3:30pm Monday-Friday until 11 October
- We have also negotiated a deal for a pamper package, including spa access, a 45-minute treatment and brunch in Horto Café for £79 -- saving up to 39% on the usual cost
- Alternatively, get a 25-minute mud rasul for two and a 2-course lunch at Horto Café for £99 instead of £165
Why We Love It
- You save 29% on the usual cost of this experience
- The Birmingham Mail says Clocktower serves food "of the highest quality" and praises the "breathtaking" venue
- Rudding Park was voted VisitEngland's Hotel of the Year for 2018/19
Maximum group size is eight. Maximum number of vouchers per table is four. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(369 Member Ratings)