£49 – Michelin-recommended meal & drinks for 2 nr St Albans
Why We Love This Deal
The Michelin-recommended Dining at Centurion Club near St Albans is now offering Travelzoo members a 3-course lunch or dinner with drinks for two for less than £25 a head -- saving up to 53% on the regular cost.
- A 3-course à la carte dinner for two, including a starter, a main course and a dessert each*
- A 500ml carafe to share of either an Aperol Spritz, a Pimms and lemonade or a Warner gin and tonic**. Alternatively, you can choose a non-alcoholic carafe to share, a beer each or a soft drink each
- A voucher for four is £95
- Valid 12-2:30pm, 6-9pm Monday-Saturday until 30 September
- You can also visit for afternoon tea for two with bubbly for £39
Why We Love It
- You can expect "carefully prepared modern classics", says The Michelin Guide 2019
- The dining has views of the golf course and the Hertfordshire countryside beyond
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 53% off
There is no longer Friday-Saturday availability for this offer. The drinks options have now changed, so the regular value has decreased from £130 to £105.
How to Book
(110 Member Ratings)