£24.95 – Cheese afternoon tea for 2 at Café Rouge
Why We Love This Deal
You and a friend can now get a cheese afternoon tea -- including a camembert, a cheeseboard and a croque -- at a selection of Café Rouge* restaurants across the UK for less than £12.50 a head.
- A cheese afternoon tea for two, which includes baked Brittany camembert with crudités and garlic flatbread, French artisan cheese board with baby figs, grapes and water biscuits or baguette, a croque monsieur with smoked ham or a croque portobello mushroom with baby spinach, goat's cheese and a drizzle of truffle oil
- You can add a 175ml glass of Comte Alexandre red, white or rosé wine each for an extra £2.50 each
- Valid 12pm** onwards daily 26 June-26 September
- You can also visit for a 2-course meal for two for £19.95, or three courses for £23.95
Why We Love It
- You will save 16% on the regular cost of your afternoon tea
- There are 69 locations to choose from, including Cheshire Oaks, Blackheath, Birmingham, Brighton, Oxford and Cardiff
- Café Rouge was awarded the Highest Food Quality & Taste award 2018 by the MCA Eating Out Panel
Supplements apply as per the menu. Maximum group size is six. Maximum three vouchers per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(318 Member Ratings)