£29 – Chateaubriand for 2 at 'stunning' hotel, 50% off
Why We Love This Deal
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill at Hotel Indigo Durham is "stunning" (ChronicleLive), with a "wonderfully atmospheric" (The Daily Telegraph) dining room. A chateaubriand meal for two at the Grade II-listed former council headquarters is now £29, saving 50% on the usual cost.
- A 16oz chateaubriand for two, served with roasted vine tomatoes, watercress and a choice of triple-cooked chips, french fries, or green salad with truffle dressing
- Valid 12-2:30pm Monday-Saturday from 15 July-14 September
- We have also negotiated a 3-course lunch for two at £29 and afternoon tea for two at £24
Why We Love It
- Hotel Indigo Durham opened last year as part of a £15 million revamp of the former council headquarters
- "The sprawling red brick and stone building – with its domed tower, decorative columns and arched windows – bursts with Victorian civic pride" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "The striking restaurant retains plenty character and period features", says a reviewer for ChronicleLive, who would "recommend anyone to go"
- Old Shire Hall was also once the administration office for Durham University and there are still "lots of nods to academia and the cathedral, with original features retained" (The Daily Telegraph)
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.