£35 – 'Excellent' meal & bubbly at 'stylish' pub, 39% off
Why We Love This Deal
"Excellent food attracts diners from far and wide" (The AA) to Oddfellows, a "stylish" pub in Mellor near Stockport. You and a friend can now visit for a 3-course meal and bubbly for £17.50 a head.
- A 3-course meal for two from the à la carte menu, which includes a starter, a main course and a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco each
- Valid 12-2:30pm, 5-8pm Tuesday-Thursday; 12-2:30pm, 5-9pm Friday 16 July-30 September
Why We Love It
- You will save up to 39% on the regular cost of your meal, plus you'll also get a glass of prosecco
- You can expect "sought-after food... with a gourmet twist", at this "elegant" stone-built inn, according to WhatPub?
- The traditional 16th-century inn has been a pub since 1803 and is surrounded by a number of walking routes
Maximum group size is eight. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.