£79 – Dartmoor: 'delicious' tasting-menu meal for 2
Why We Love This Deal
Glazebrook House, where the theme is "19th-century collectors' home meets Alice in Wonderland", offers an "imaginative menu" and "theatrical and witty" décor, according to The Daily Telegraph. You and a friend can now visit for a tasting-menu meal for less than £40 a head -- that's a saving of 28%.
- A 6-course Taster Menu meal for two, which includes fives courses and a pre-dessert each
- A voucher for one is £40
- Valid 6:30-8:30pm Sunday-Friday until 30 September
- An overnight stay for two, in a standard double room, with breakfast and a tasting-menu dinner each is £225
Why We Love It
- The tasting menu is "original, delicious and exquisitely presented", according to The Daily Telegraph
- The food at Glazebrook House is a "highlight", says the London Evening Standard, which also praises the "impressive and imaginative interiors"
- Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay calls Glazebrook House a "wonderland for your senses" -- Alistair Sawday himself lists Glazebook House in his list of 25 favourite places to stay
- The property received Gold in the Restaurant/Bistro of the Year category at the Southwest England Tourism Excellence Awards 2018/19 and was voted best boutique hotel for 2017 by Visit England
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Book
(125 Member Ratings)