£19 – Harrogate: afternoon tea for 2 with garden views
Why We Love This Deal
The Grade II-listed Cedar Court Hotel in Harrogate has a "manor-like façade" and sits in 200 acres of "manicured greenery" (The Daily Telegraph). You can admire views of The Stray with this afternoon-tea deal for two and save 52% on the usual cost.
- Afternoon tea for two, including a selection of hand-cut sandwiches and homemade cakes, scones with cream and strawberry jam, all served with Yorkshire tea
- A voucher for one is £10; a voucher for four is £37
- You can add a glass of sparkling wine -- this option is £13 for one, £25 for two, or £49 for four
- Valid from 12-5pm daily until 31 October
- We have also negotiated an overnight stay with dinner for £109
Why We Love It
- You can add a glass of sparkling wine for £3 a head or less
- Cedar Court Hotel sits on the site of the very first hotel in Harrogate, the Queen's Head
- The hotel is less than 10 minutes' walk from the centre of the "prim and pretty" (Lonely Planet) Victorian spa town of Harrogate
A maximum of six people per table. Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.