£29 – 'Sumptuous' meal & drinks for 2 in Knightsbridge
Why We Love This Deal
According to The Daily Telegraph, you can expect "sumptuous" food served against a "beautiful backdrop" at The Alfred Tennyson in Knightsbridge. For less than £15 a head, you and a friend can visit for a 2-course meal, including prosecco, wine or beer.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the à la carte menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco, a 175ml glass of wine (worth up to £6) or a pint of beer (worth up to £5.50) each
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-5pm Monday-Saturday until 8 September
- A 3-course lunch or dinner, including a drink each, is £39 for two or £20 for one (valid 12-10pm Monday-Saturday until 8 September)
- We have also negotiated deals at four other Cubitt House's gastropubs
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 59% on the regular price of this dining experience
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "cracking menu" and "glorious" dishes at this "hidden London gem"
- The "design-led, elegant corner pub" (The AA Pub Guide 2019) is named after the famous former poet laureate, Alfred, Lord Tennyson
- The Good Pub Guide 2019 praises the "rewarding food" and "friendly, helpful service"
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 59% off
How to Book
(72 Member Ratings)