£29 – The Times top-30 venue: 2-course meal & drinks for 2
Why We Love This Deal
For £29, you can now get an "imaginative" (The Good Pub Guide 2019) 2-course meal with prosecco, wine or beer for two at The Coach Makers Arms in Marylebone -- saving up to 60% on the usual cost.
- A 2-course lunch for two from the à la carte menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco, a 175ml glass of wine (worth up to £6) or a pint of beer (worth up to £5.50) each
- A voucher for one is £15
- Valid 12-5pm Monday-Saturday until 8 September
- A 3-course lunch or dinner, including a drink each, is £39 for two or £20 for one (valid 12-5pm Monday-Saturday and 5-10pm Monday-Wednesday until 8 September)
- We have also negotiated deals at four other Cubitt House's gastropubs
Why We Love It
- The Coach Makers Arms is included in The Times's list of Britain's 30 best places to eat, drink and stay
- The restaurant is less than a 10-minute walk from Selfridges on Oxford Street, and a 5-minute stroll from Bond Street Tube station
- You can expect "particularly good food" at this "carefully restored pub", says The Good Pub Guide 2019
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at email@example.com.
Up to 60% off
How to Book
(117 Member Ratings)