£29 – 'Distinguished' Belgravia pub: meal & drinks for 2
Why We Love This Deal
The Good Pub Guide 2019 praises the "civilised and friendly atmosphere" and "enjoyable" food at The Thomas Cubitt, a gastropub in Belgravia. For £14.50 a head, you can now get a 2-course meal with prosecco, wine or beer for two.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner for two from the à la carte menu*, including a main course and either a starter or a dessert each, plus a 125ml glass of prosecco, a 175ml glass of wine (worth up to £6) or a pint of beer (worth up to £5.50) each
- A voucher for one is £15
- You can add a third course for £39 for two or £20 for one
- Valid 12-6:30pm Monday-Saturday until 8 September
- We have also negotiated deals at four other Cubitt House's gastropubs
Why We Love It
- You'll save up to 60% on the regular cost of this dining experience
- The AA Pub Guide 2019 calls The Thomas Cubitt a "distinguished pub in a fashionable district"
- You can expect "tempting food" and "attentive staff", says The Good Pub Guide 2019
- The pub, which is a short walk from Victoria station, has a country house-style interior, including open fireplaces, wood panelling and handmade oak counters
There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 60% off
How to Book
(20 Member Ratings)