£29 – Nepalese meal & glass of wine for 2 in Edinburgh
Why We Love This Deal
The Everest Restaurant in Edinburgh serves Nepalese-Indian cuisine. Travelzoo members can now get a 2-course meal for two, with rice or naan and a glass of wine each for £29 -- saving up to 52% on the usual cost.
- A 2-course lunch or dinner from the à la carte menu* including a starter and a main course each, served with a rice side dish or naan each, plus a 175ml glass of house wine each
- Valid 2:30-10pm Sunday-Thursday until 31 July
- You can swap the glasses of wine for a bottle of house wine to share for £35 -- this option also has limited availability in August during the Edinburgh Festival
- For either deal you can visit on a Friday or Saturday for an extra £5 per person, payable directly to the restaurant
Why We Love It
- The Everest Restaurant was shortlisted for the Outstanding Indian Restaurant of the Year at the Scottish Curry Awards 2019
- We like the sound of the king prawn pathia puri to start, followed by the 21 spice chicken and a garlic cheese naan
- You could combine your meal with a day or night out in Edinburgh -- the King's Theatre and The Lyceum are less than 10 minutes' walk from the restaurant
Must be used in one visit. No limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. If you experience any difficulties booking, please contact our Customer Service team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 52% off
How to Book
(16 Member Ratings)